While this weekend’s upcoming Canada tour (which Prince George and Princess Charlotte are coming along for!) won’t be Princess Kate and Prince William’s first visit to the country, it will be their first with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in office.
And just like Kate, the Canadian PM’s wife, former television presenter Sophie Grégoire Trudeau has quite the sartorial streak herself. Actually, Sophie, 41, and Kate’s, 34, style sense seems to check off a lot of the same boxes – here’s the evidence.
1. They both know the importance of a great fascinate.
2. They both go for Asian-inspired style.
3. They both love blush.
4. They both can appreciate an open back at a movie premiere.
5. They both wore dresses with a V-neck on their wedding day.
6. They both have a knack for looking super stylish when getting off planes.
7. They’ve both rocked a high neck and cap sleeves to a state dinner.